Personal Injury Lawyers in Mishawaka, Indiana Fight for Your Recovery
Assisting with compensation for medical costs and lost work
A serious accident can happen at any time, leaving you with broken bones, damaged muscles or more severe injuries, some that can last a lifetime. Many injuries require repeat doctor appointments, leading to huge medical and rehabilitation costs. The cost can also include significant amounts of time out of work.
At Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law, our Mishawaka firm represents clients in South Bend, Elkhart County and the surrounding area in all types of personal injury cases. Our attorneys, a husband-and-wife team who are also former prosecutors, have both the knowledge and dedication to fight for the compensation you need and deserve following an accident caused by the negligence of another. We also make home and hospital visits and offer contingency fees, which means there is no upfront cost to you — and no cost if we don’t win. If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, speak with us about your legal options.
Handling a wide range of personal injury cases in Indiana
At Griner & Company, we handle all types of personal injury cases, but the cases we see most often involve:
- Negligence — Negligence refers to many types of accidents where one party did not use due care. This can apply to injuries from products you bought, medical mistakes, injuries from ingesting food and all sorts of different scenarios.
- Auto accidents — Car accidents are very common sources of injuries. Someone who has been involved in an accident should never apologize, admit fault or make any offers to the other driver. Seek medical attention as soon as possible and speak to one of our attorneys as soon as you can.
- Truck accidents — Truck accidents often result in serious injuries that require long-term rehabilitation. Our attorneys can take on the big insurance companies hired by trucking companies to fight for your compensation.
- Workplace accidents — On-the-job injuries must be reported quickly for you to have the best chance of getting the recovery you deserve. Speak with one of our attorneys to learn more about the procedures that must be followed.
- Slip and fall accidents — Sometimes called trip and fall accidents, these accidents are the most common ones in premises liability cases, which are accidents that happen on someone else’s property due to the negligence of the property owner. That owner or landlord may be liable for your injuries.
- Wrongful death — When a person or entity’s negligence or intentional harm leads to someone’s death, a wrongful death lawsuit may be filed. A family or an estate’s personal representative can sue the party responsible for a variety of damages.
We know that every case is different, so our attorneys take the time to explain what to expect throughout your legal process. We also ensure that you remain updated on every development in your case.
How much can I get for a personal injury that I’ve suffered?
The amount of compensation, or damages, you can recover depends on many factors. As your attorneys, we seek an amount based on the costs of your medical and hospital bills, rehabilitation and other long-term costs, missed work time and reduced earning capacity. We can’t, however; estimate how much you will recover in legal damages for your injury. We make sure our clients know that the purpose of the award is not to reward victims but to return them to the financial state they were in before the accident.
Contact us for a free initial consultation on personal injury law in Indiana
At Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law, our personal injury law firm located in Mishawaka serves clients in South Bend as well as throughout Elkhart, Marshall and LaPorte counties. Our attorneys can schedule home or hospital visits, and we offer contingency fees. Contact us at 574.213.5300 or online to schedule a free initial consultation.