Mishawaka Attorneys Providing Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Services to the South Bend Area
Help for clients when they need it the most
If you’ve been injured or arrested, it’s important to seek legal help as soon as possible. At Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law, we understand that in either case, you’re bound to be scared and unsure of your options. Our experienced attorneys pledge to act quickly and efficiently on your behalf, getting you the compensation you need or the defense you deserve.
Handling all types of criminal and personal injury cases
Our firm handles the legal requirements of any kind of injury that someone has endured. We are also skilled trial attorneys who present a compelling defense for any criminal charge. The kinds of cases that our practice has experience with include:
- OWI/DUI — It’s easy to have a few drinks with friends and drive home. However, it takes only a small amount of alcohol for most people to qualify for an operating while intoxicated (OWI) charge, also known as a DUI. OWI convictions carry serious consequences for you, your family, and your future job prospects.
- Violent crimes — Violent crimes refer to any number of charges ranging from assault to premeditated murder. These are the types of crime most likely to go to trial, and they carry the heaviest sentences if convicted. Our attorneys, who’ve handled hundreds of criminal trials, have both the experience and skill to provide you with a strong defense.
- Traffic violations — Traffic violations may seem like nothing more than a hassle, but some have serious consequences. It is very possible to lose your license because of a few minor infractions. That loss can have devastating consequences on your ability to keep your job or find employment. We can help you deal promptly with traffic offenses and keep you on the road.
- Expungements — A conviction on your record can prevent you from getting the job you want and limit your educational opportunities. Don’t let past mistakes ruin your future. Having a charge expunged or requesting restricted access to records prevents employers and others from seeing your arrests and convictions.
- Auto accidents — Car accidents may be commonplace, but many accidents leave their victims with serious, long-term injuries. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident and need help getting to your job and paying medical bills, we can seek compensation for your injuries and lost income. If you’re accused of causing an accident and need strong defense, we can help with that as well.
- Workplace accidents — Injuries that happen on-the-job can vary from minor office incidents or car accidents that happen on the clock to serious, crippling industrial accidents. Regardless of what kind of job you have, as an injured employee, you may have a right to sue for compensation.
- Negligence — Negligence is an umbrella term that refers to any kind of harm caused by someone else’s lack of proper care. Accidents or injury caused by defective products, shoddy construction or repairs and many other matters fall under negligence.
- Slip and fall accidents — These accidents account for most premises liability injuries. If you’re injured on someone else’s property or premises, we can hold the property owner liable and seek compensation to pay for medical costs and other expenses related to your fall.
- Wrongful death — In wrongful death cases, we represent the families of those who’ve died as a result of the negligence or intentional acts of another person. If a loved one has died under these tragic circumstances, we understand that no amount of money can bring that person back. However, we can help you get compensation for the lost income and lost companionship that you’ve suffered as a result.
Contact our office in Mishawaka for a free initial consultation about your case
Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law is a legal practice that provides criminal law and personal injury services in the South Bend area. As former prosecutors, our attorneys have handled hundreds of trials. Our personal injury clients are not charged unless they receive compensation. Contact us for a free initial consultation at 574.213.5300 or online today.