Mishawaka Attorneys Focusing on Personal Injury and Criminal Law
We help get you back on your feet or avoid serious criminal penalties
Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law is a firm serving the citizens of South Bend as well people throughout St. Joseph, Marshall and Elkhart counties. We are a husband-and-wife team who spent the first part of our careers as assistant deputy prosecutors, so we’ve been involved in hundreds of jury trials. We founded Griner & Company in 2005 to provide Hoosiers in need with personalized and attentive legal service. Our goal is nothing less than fighting for your freedom and your recovery from injury.
Learn more about us below.
Contact us for a free initial consultation on criminal law and personal injury in Indiana
Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law is in Mishawaka at the intersection of Lincolnway and Capital Avenue. We provide personal injury and criminal law services to people in St. Joseph, Elkhart and Marshall Counties. Contact us at 574.213.5300 or online for a free initial consultation about your case. We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay nothing unless we recover damages for you.
Gary met his wife and law partner, Amy, while in law school at Indiana University Bloomington. Both became assistant deputy prosecutors with the St. Joseph County Prosecutors Office, where they tried hundreds of cases. Gary served in the Drugs, Alcohol and Firearms Team and the Major Crimes Division. Gary also continues to work with the St. Joseph County Public Defenders' Office. They founded Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law in 2005 to provide strong legal counsel to those most at need in their community, and the surrounding area.
- Indiana, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2000
- J.D., Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law, 2000
- Dean's Honors
- Merit Scholarship
- Accelerated Program
- Business Law Society
- Sherman Minton Moot Court
- B.A., cum laude, Franklin College of Indiana, 1996
- Dean's List
- Dean's Scholarship
- Wall Street Journal Award
- Indiana Bar Association
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Indiana Public Defenders' Council
- Indiana Prosecuting Attorneys' Council
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition Judge