A Mishawaka Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Law Firm Fighting on Your Behalf
We protect the rights of accident victims and people accused of a crime
At Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law, we know that many people become entangled in the court system unexpectedly. Sudden accidents leave you in need of compensation for medical bills, missed work and other expenses. An arrest and criminal charge threatens your future and their freedom. Both can leave you confused about your options and doubtful about your situation.
Our firm was founded by two former assistant prosecutors who presently protect the rights of accident victims and criminal defendants. As former prosecutors, we already know how the other side operates. If you seek damages after an accident or need strong defense after an arrest, we can help.
A law firm that cares about every client
As a small practice, we pride ourselves on the focus we bring to every case. What sets our firm apart from others is our:
- Extensive experience — As former prosecutors, we have tried hundreds of cases and are familiar with all types of criminal charges. Let us represent you if you have been arrested.
- Contingency fees for personal injury cases — No one should suffer after an accident because that person can’t afford a lawyer. We offer contingency fees to personal injury victims. If you have been injured, you don’t pay us until you receive compensation.
- Home and hospital visits — If you’re injured, we understand that you cannot come to us. So we can come to you at your home or the hospital when you need us to.
- Individual attention for every client — Because we’re a small firm, our clients work exclusively with our attorneys. We keep you updated on events in your case and make sure your questions are answered.
Providing legal services to Mishawaka, South Bend and the surrounding area
- Criminal law — Our firm takes all cases ranging from misdemeanors and disorderly persons offenses to murder. We fight vigorously on behalf of our clients.
- DUI/OWI — Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI), known in Indiana as operating while intoxicated (OWI) can have serious penalties. Don’t let mistakes cost you your license or future.
- Traffic violations — Repeat moving offenses can lead to serious fines and a suspended license. Our attorneys can fight your charges and keep your driving record clean.
- Expungements and sealed records — An arrest record or dismissed charges can affect your chances of getting a job in the future, because either will show up in a background check. We can try to get your record expunged or sealed. Indiana also allows people to limit access to their prior convictions after enough time has passed. Speak with one of our attorneys to learn more.
- Personal injury — Our firm handles all kinds of personal injury cases. If you have suffered a serious accident caused by someone else’s negligence and want to know more about your legal rights and options for recovery, we can help.
- Auto accidents — Car crashes happen every day, often leaving victims with huge bills and difficulty getting to work. Many accident victims are entitled to compensation that they badly need. If you’ve been in an auto accident, we can help.
- Slip and falls — Someone who slips, trips and falls on somebody else’s property and is injured because that property wasn’t properly maintained can sue to recover damages for injuries. However injuries that happen on other people’s property can result from more than just a simple fall: they can happen at construction sites, commercial centers, apartment buildings and elsewhere, and all may be the fault of the property owner.
- Wrongful death — The actions of one person who result in the death of another are the basis for a wrongful death lawsuit, regardless of whether those actions were accidental or intentional. We work on behalf of your family or the estate to get a suitable recovery.
Our firm handles these and other kinds of criminal and personal injury cases in Mishawaka and the South Bend area. If you are unsure if you have a case, speak with us to learn more.
Contact us for a free initial consultation at our office in St. Joseph County
At Griner & Company, Attorneys at Law, we treat every case and client with the attention and respect they deserve. We handle all kinds of criminal cases and offer contingency fee plans for personal injury matters. Contact us at 574.213.5300 or online to schedule a free initial consultation.